Frequently Asked Questions
1 – Making a booking
- Can I bring my wheelchair?
If your wheelchair is not folding; We only have 1 ramp vehicle. Please contact by mail or whatsapp to to check the reservation availability.
if your wheelchair can be folded; Our minivan vehicles can carry your folding wheelchairs. but, please write that I have 1 folding wheelchair in the note when you making a booking.
- I can’t find my airport, cruise port or destination. Can I still book with you?
If you can’t find it please contact with us by mail or whatsapp.
- Will anyone else be travelling in the vehicle I book?
No, the vehicle is reserved for your group only.
- What does the price include?
The price for a all transfer options is the price per vehicle and includes the journeys for the route and vehicle booked, meet and greet and door-to-door services. The driver will wait and meet you at the airport arrivals hall with your name sign and drop you off at the accommodation address indicated by you in the booking.
- How can I pay for?
You can pay for it to the driver during your transportation.
- How do I make a booking?
All our bookings are pre-booked, prepaid and made online.
To make a new booking or get a quote you just need to use our search form(on home) to find our best price:
Once you click on the “search” button you will be able to choose the vehicle you prefer for your transfer.
During the booking process we will ask for your accommodation and flight details, as well as whether you want to book any extras such as drinks.
2 – Before you travel
- How do I upgrade my transfer?
If you wish to upgrade to a different vehicle category, please contact us via mail or whatsapp Customer Service team will quote and process the change for you.
- I haven’t received my confirmation/booking voucher. What should I do?
Your booking confirmation will be sent to you via email within a few hours. The booking voucher will be attached to this email.
If you have not received your booking confirmation and voucher, please check your spam or junk folder or contact with us.
- Do I need to take any paperwork with me when I travel?
Yes, please take the booking voucher with you. If you are not able to print your voucher, you may also show the driver the voucher from your smartphone or tablet.
- How do I find out my pick up time?
the pick up times are shown on your booking voucher and there is no need to reconfirm them.
If you have not written a pick-up time, you can ask us for help by whatsapp or by mail to get your pick-up time.
- Do I need to confirm my booking with you after I get my booking confirmation?
No, you do not need to confirm your booking if you have already received an email with your booking reference and confirmation. There is also no need to reconfirm your return transfer, unless we ask you to do so.
- Where will I be picked up / dropped off?
from an airport, you will be picked up from the arrivals hall
from an accommodation, you will be picked up from the accommodation’s reception or outside the hotel/villa/building.
If you cannot find your driver, please call us.
- Where will I meet my driver?
We welcome you with a signboard on which your name is situated at the exit of airport. Your driver will be waiting for you with a sign or a tablet showing the lead passenger’s name and surname. If you cannot find your driver, please call us.
- What happens if I entered the wrong transfer details while booking online?
If there is a mistake in your reservation such as e-mail address, phone number, leading passenger information, airline, flight number, accommodation name and address, we can make changes if you send us up to 24 hours before the date of travel. Please contact us by mail or whatsapp.
3 – During travel
- What happens if my flight is delayed,canceled or early?
If your inbound flight prior to the transfer from the airport is delayed,canceled or will be change to different date, we will do our best to reschedule the transfer according to your new arrival time, free of charge, You can call us or contact us via mail and whatsapp.
- How long will the driver wait for me?
- For cruise ports pick ups, the driver will wait up to 20 minutes after the scheduled pick up time. (also we will try to contact you.)For transfers back to the airport, the driver will wait up to 20 minutes after the selected pick up time. (also we will try to contact you.)
4 – Extras
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Sure, when you have determined your route, contact us via whatsapp or e-mail. our customer representative will get back to you as soon as possible for details.
- Are child seats available to book and from what age?
For most vehicles, child seats can be added while making your booking. Thats free of charge.
Our booster seats are suitable for children weighing 15-36 kilos (approx. 4-12 years) while baby seats are suitable for toddlers weighing 9-18 kg (approx. 9 months to 4 years).
If you require a child seat for a baby under 9 months, you would need to bring your own, as we only offer front-facing child seats for babies over 9 months old.